FLOOR SUPERVISOR CASINO - #243165
Date: 05/05/2021 05:30 AM
City: Michigan City, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Oversee table games and employees to ensure that the safety, integrity, security and Company and regulatory policies/procedures of the above are upheld. Supervise, coach, and support dealers. Maintain superior customer service by identifying, cultivating and improving the established player base working towards a positive Company image whenever possible.
- Stand and circulate throughout assigned area.
- Possess thorough knowledge of games assigned to supervise.
- Calculate all payoffs.
- Understand and monitor compliance with gaming regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Operate computer to access credit line, issue credit.
- Maintain positive customer relations, evaluate play, and extend complimentary services when appropriate.
- Direct and supervise dealers in assigned area.
- Evaluate designated team members’ performance on a yearly basis.
- Monitor changes of cards and dice; inspect new equipment before allowing into play.
- Resolve customer complaints or refer to Shift Manager when appropriate.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Two (2) years of experience as a Floor Supervisor.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable gaming regulations and company policies.
- Must have thorough knowledge of a minimum of two (2) games.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.