Client Service Representative - #243155
Date: 05/05/2021 05:30 AM
City: Cameron Park, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Allworth Financial (www.allworthfinancial.com) is an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. Allworth Financial delivers long- and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement.
Allworth Financial is a high growth, private equity backed, Registered Investment Advisory business, headquartered in Sacramento, CA. The business is a $10 billion firm and is on track for continued growth through both acquisitions and strong organic growth. Allworth Financial was recognized as a Barron's Top 100 RIA in 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who loves working directly with clients, has a proven track record of extreme attention to detail, and wants to work in a fast-paced, challenging, team-oriented, and rewarding environment. Our Client Service Department is seeking a Client Service Representative in our Sacramento, CA office to support financial advisors to consistently deliver an exceptional wealth management client experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivering exceptional service experiences with every client interaction
- Scheduling and confirming client appointments for the advisor team
- Managing and reviewing calendars for advisors and preparing appropriate materials based on upcoming appointments
- Completing all aspects of new client account onboarding and funding
- Processing client service transaction requests
- Ability to handle multiple advisors' book of business and complex service situations
- Providing notary services for client transactions
- Focusing on quality and accuracy of work
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements
- Consistently demonstrating Allworth's guiding principles
- Passion for excellent service and client satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of financial services industry and client service experience preferred
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work daily
- Flexibility and embraces change
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong team player and approachable
- High degree of professionalism
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications as well as Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Document Management workflow systems
- BS/BA degree preferred
We value our associates' time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including flexible work arrangements, paid time off, medical and other insurances, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our associates, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Typical reporting relationships are described, but actual relationships may vary in some instances. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or knowledge required of personnel classified in this job.