New Hire - SEC Covid Tester - #243144
Premier Medical Group USA
Date: 05/05/2021 05:30 AM
City: Wilmore, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Title: Swabber
Reports To: Team Lead and/or Project Manager
- Providing daily PCR and Rapid Antigen Testing for Covid-19 at your designated location.
- Assist patients with testing process at the designated testing site.
- Confirm patient identity and assign label to the specimen container
- Performing nasal swab specimen collection; sealing and preparing collected samples including matching with appropriate labels
- Assures confidentiality of patient information and medical records
- Proper handling of testing materials and packing them for transport according to established guidelines
- Completes all required documentation
- Prepare and organize supplies, and equipment to prevent wastage
- Set up and tear down of COVID-19 sites
- Able and willing to work registering, testing, and scribing during shift
- Maintain environmental integrity and aesthetics ensuring all areas are safe and clean
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with patients, clients and other personnel
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Soft Skills:
- One of the following active certifications or licenses: CMA, CNA, MA, EMT-B/I or LPN.
- Understand infectious disease protocols and best practices
- Ability to work Part Time or Full Time
- Ability to meet all safety and regulatory requirements
- Must be able physically able to stand, sit, and crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs
- Must be able to complete physical labor requirements for the entire shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Able to function in a team environment
- Professional and customer-service minded with the ability to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computer data entry