Executive Director - #243121
Maybelle Carter Senior Living
Date: 05/05/2021 04:30 AM
City: Madison, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Vitality, our mission is to create vibrant communities where residents, families and team members can be themselves, live purposefully and experience a profound sense of belonging. We are looking for an experienced, vibrant leader with a proven track record for success who can make our mission come to life. Keeping focused on our core values, we strive each day to ensure that our residents remain active and engaged
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Manage all aspects of resident care, admissions, staffing, marketing, programming, culinary services, facilities maintenance, and administration.
- Lead by example, ensure outstanding attention to detail in resident care and wellbeing, demonstrate effective communication
- Ensure positive engagement of residents, family, friends, and team members by maintaining a positive atmosphere
- Hire, train, and supervise a first-class team
- Identify and build local relationships to drive business
- Set standards for quality assurance, policies, and procedures
- Oversee the financial management and regulatory compliance of the community
- 2-5 years of experience as an Executive Director in Assisted Living, Memory Care and/or Independent Living.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a private vehicle for business use.
- Maintain Administrator license in states where required.
- Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
- Maintain any certifications as required by state or provincial regulations.
- Exceptional teambuilding and leadership skills
- Strong experience developing individual team members
- Excellent knowledge of the state regulations and compliance management
- Proven ability to execute results
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Maintains basic knowledge of computer software and internet platforms, including email.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting terminology and processes with strong financial judgement.
- Desire to work with older adults and their families
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A working environment where your voice will be heard, and your experience will be respected and appreciated
- Innovated and vibrant working environment committed to creating unique experiences for our residents, team members and families
- Effective and collaborative training and onboarding program
- Engaged company support team
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, company paid life insurance
- Potential to advance with a dynamic growing organization