Aluminum Structural Fitter - #243090
Treo Staffing LLC
Date: 05/05/2021 04:00 AM
City: Boutte, Louisiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Verify Conformance of workpieces to specifications.
- Align and fit aparts according to speicification using jacks, turnbuckles, pry bars and hammers
- Postiion, algin, fit and weld parts to form complete units and subunits.
- Read drawings and blueprints to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Set up and operator fabrication machines
- Lay out and examine metal stock or workpieces to be processed to ensure that specifications are met.
- Tack Weld fitted parts together
- Mark reference points onto floors or faceblocks and transpose them to workpieces using measureing deviecs, squares, chali and soupstone.
- Set up face blose, jigs and fixtures
Must have at least 3 years experience in a shipyard setting or Fabrication Shop. Must be able to ready a tape measure correctly. Your own transportation to and from work is required. Must be able to pass test with using a torch. Must be able to pass all pre employment testings.