Transporter / Van Driver - Part Time - #243085
Date: 05/05/2021 04:00 AM
City: Logansport, Indiana
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Are you friendly and enjoy building relationships with new people? You are comfortable interacting with a variety of personalities? Do you have a clean driving record? Consider becoming a Van Driver for Miller's.
As as a Transporter - Van Driver at Miller’s, you play a key role in patient satisfaction and well-being. You are responsible for transporting residents to and from medical appointment and off-site activities in a company van.
You may be the ideal candidate if you:
· Have previous experience in healthcare/patient activities (preferred)
· Have good communication skills
· Possess a current driver’s license and good driving record
· Are passionate about delivering excellent customer service
· Are professional in appearance and behavior
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training.
4. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, but employment may require unplanned Category I tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.