Housekeeping Office Supervisor - $17.50/hour - #243039
Date: 05/05/2021 03:30 AM
City: Bethany Beach, Delaware
Salary: $18 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
$500 bonus is available! You will receive a one-time signing and retention bonus in the gross amount of $500.00. It will be paid in two installments; $250 paid initially and if you remain employed through your seasonal end date, you will be paid the remaining $250. This is available for applicants that are hired as of 4/2/21.
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. We're the vacation heroes—giving guests a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable experience.
What we're looking for
We're searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Housekeeping Supervisor . This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes. This person will manage a group of contractors and work closely with the local management team overseeing the housekeeping department.
This position is full time year round.
What you'll do
- Supervise those who professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Schedule , distribute tickets, order and organizesupplies, as assigned by the manager
- Conduct performance evaluations, resolve problems, and implement disciplinary action with assistance from your manager and Human Resources
- Process payroll and complete the billing process for all housekeeping tickets
- Manage, mentor, train, and support a group of Housekeeping contractors
- Ensure the housekeeping staff follows through on assignments and provide guidance on work methods and routines such as follow the wall, standard unit of appearance, and reporting damage.
- Perform inspections of cleans completed by Housekeepers
- Touch-up cleans as needed
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members and management team
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team and team members
- Be available and willing to assist your colleagues and management team when necessary
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager and Co-Lead Housekeeper(s) when necessary
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you'll need
- 1 year of supervisory experience required, with at least 2 years of customer service
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Your two days off will be during the week
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example while embodying our company values
- Highly responsive and reliable including your own consistent transportation
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Push, pull, and lift less than or equal to 20 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Comfortable working with iPhones, computers and the internet/email
- $17.50 per hour
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.