Human Resources Intern - #242999
NorthStar Financial Services Group LLC
Date: 05/05/2021 02:30 AM
City: Omaha, Nebraska
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you passionate about working with people? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Looking for the opportunity to kickstart a career in Human Resources and gain some real-world experience with a corporate HR team?
Orion is adding an HR intern position that is responsible for supporting the HR team in the onboarding process of new team members.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with candidates from the time they accept an offer of employment until their first day
- Coordinate and ensure all pre-employment requirements are completed and met within Orion standards
- Coordinate with hiring managers and other internal teams to provide a good onboarding experience for new team members
- Schedule orientation sessions and assemble new hire welcome information
What You Need:
- Must be at least a junior standing, majoring in Human Resources or Business with an emphasis in Human Resources
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
This is a year-round internship, working approximately 20 hours per week. Hybrid opportunity where some days can be work-from-home and some days in the office. Daily availability is required, with the flexibility to work around your school schedule.
If you love meeting new people and providing meaningful and challenging support to a team, we want to talk to you!