Sales Representative - #242971
Kelly V Hagar Insurance Agency, Inc
Date: 05/05/2021 02:30 AM
City: Palm Beach Shores, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Successful State Farm Insurance Agent is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join her team. As a State Farm team member, you will build and develop customer relationships to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Meet marketing goals by using a customer-focused, needs-based process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Sales Producer, you will receive:
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health Insurance benefit
- Group Life Insurance benefit
- Valuable experience
- Career Opportunity
Compensation: Salary plus Commissions
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Enthusiasm about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people mangae the risk of everyday life
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective discovery conversations
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property && Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life && Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our brief questionnaire and submit your resume for consideration.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.