Recruiter, MRM - #242940
Worldgroup Careers MWT
Date: 05/05/2021 02:00 AM
City: Birmingham, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
MRM is a leading Customer Experience Agency committed to creating meaningful relationships between brands and people. This philosophy guides our approach to creating and enhancing moments that matter throughout a brand relationship. Through data-infused consumer, brand and category insights and engaging creative enabled by technology, we build seamless, connected experiences that result in profitable relationships.
MRM is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a lead agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 40+ offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.mrm.com.
About the Role:
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the agency. They will provide full life cycle recruiting support for all levels within the agency. The Recruiter will build and manage relationships with Hiring Mangers and teams that facilitate acquiring the most qualified talent available and align with business needs. The Recruiter is also required to be proactive in his/her talent search methods and will continuously build a pipeline of future candidates in order to provide a highly-qualified, diverse candidate slate.
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting a quality candidate slate to internal departments.
- Provide appropriate counsel and recommendations throughout the acquisition process on candidate assessment and selection, salary and overall offer recommendation, interviewing skills, and other counsel as necessary.
- Negotiate employment offers.
- Partner with internal departments to understand their needs and develop/recommend a cost-effective, efficient, and creative recruitment strategy.
- Research, recommend, and attend recruitment events (career fairs, networking events, professional societies, etc.) to uncover competitive talent for consideration.
- Other HR duties as required.
- Must have experience in an advertising agency or digital corporate technical experience.
- Must have the ability to partner with all levels within the organization.
- Must work effectively, interact, manage, and consult with hiring managers.
- Must understand key conversion factors of candidates and have the ability to persuade them to join the organization.
- Must have the ability to source effectively from a wide array of avenues, understand the market and identify candidates from that labor market for the organization.
- Usage of behavior-based interviewing and selection models a plus.
- Must have the ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease and professionalism.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Prior experience recruiting within the advertising/marketing industry is preferred.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM//McCann participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.