B2B AWS Engineer – Senior Associate - #242925
Date: 05/05/2021 02:00 AM
City: Reston, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our B2B Gateway Technology team, you will lead B2B Onboarding function, B2B Gateway platform support, perform File Transfer function between Fannie Mae business applications and external customer systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The B2B AWS Engineer – Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Develop moderately complex solutions for application design and IT infrastructure components.
- Understand the end-to-end performance of IT platforms.
- Draft and maintain policies, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Independently monitor advanced performance and capacity metrics for technology solutions.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4+ years
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience with AWS Managed SFTP Service
- Experience with Managed File Gateway products like Sterling Connect Direct, Axway B2Bi is a big plus.
- Experience as a technical lead on projects
- Ability to lead in an Agile environment
- Knowledge or experience in basic DevOps support and deployment
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Collaborate with Development teams to track bugs and enhancements related to Onboarding
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Experience gathering File Transfer requirements, working cross-functionally to identify the right File Transfer Pattern to implement
- Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Experience mentoring newer or younger employees
- Experience working in 24x7 Primary rotation on-call basis environment
- Experience with AWS technologies like Containers, Lambda, Terraform, CloudWatch.
- Experience with CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins
- Strong knowledge and experience with SFTP protocol.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Authentication patterns including but not limited to Basic Authentication, SSH Key based Authentication, TLS trust, OAuth.
- Strong document experience using Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with implementing integration solutions with Microservices, RESTful Web Services and Web APIs
- Strong problem-solving skills in troubleshooting issues.
Job REF ID: REF5869J
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]