Ford Shop Foreman - #242907
Cavender Auto Country
Date: 05/05/2021 01:30 AM
City: New Ulm, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Our team members are talented, service oriented and intelligent, and many of them never even expected to have a career in the automotive industry. When we ensure our customers are taken care of, we continue to grow, and as we continue to grow, the more opportunities become available. With exceptional facilities, defined processes and empowering environments, you're sure to find a rewarding career with us at Cavender Auto Country in Columbus, Texas.
- Family owned and operated
- Outstanding culture
- Work/Life balance is very important to us
- Paid Vacation
- Work as part of a team
- We believe in promoting from within
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Ongoing training and development
- Career Progression plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Involved in community
- Recruit, hire, and motivate qualified service technicians.
- Assist technicians in developing their skills.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Understand and ensure compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures.
- Ensure that all department employees receive appropriate manufacturer training.
- Conduct regular performance reviews for all technicians in accordance with dealership guidelines.
- Ensure that all repairs are assigned to technicians in an equal and fair manner.
- Check progress of each repair order throughout the day.
- Maintain high-quality service repairs and minimize comebacks.
- Establish and maintain customer follow-up program to confirm satisfaction with the service experience.
- Handle all customer complaints within 24 hours, informing other managers as appropriate.
- Fill in for service advisor and dispatcher when necessary.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Maintain safe work environment.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license
- Advanced knowledge of automotive mechanics and maintenance
- Ability to operate equipment and tools involved in vehicle repair
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and vehicle parts
- Ability to direct and supervise personnel and coordinate shop operations
- Five years experience in vehicle repair and maintenance procedures
- Two years supervisory experience