Support Services Representative (Sign On Bonus Eligible For Qualified Candidates) - #242887
Conifer Health Solutions
Date: 05/05/2021 01:01 AM
City: Hanover, New Hampshire
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for providing clerical support services in addition to providing, medical records, EOB’s, UB92’s and itemized statements to external and internal entities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Processes requests for medical records, EOB’s, Ub92’s, and itemized statements to designated business unit contact.
- Performs various clerical duties such as sorting correspondence, filing, photocopying and scanning and indexing documents. Mail printing, tracking and distribution.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, excellent listening skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Must have demonstrated an ability to learn within a short period of time
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Healthcare terminology
- Customer Service skillls
- Ability to research and work independently
- Data Entry and 10-key by touch
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 - 3 years business office or related experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office/Team Work Environment
Conifer Health Solutions
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.