Member Advocate- Inbound PBM- Remote Position - #242820
Maxor National Pharmacy Services, LLC
Date: 05/05/2021 00:30 AM
City: Crystal Beach, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
MaxorPlus is currently seeking full time Member Advocates to join our dynamic, growing operations team in a remote role!
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Contact Center, Customer Service Professionals AND Pharmacy Technicians looking for a career change from the retail pharmacy environment. Our team of professionals handle inquiries from members, prescribers and pharmacies fielding questions, and educating callers on the members’ pharmacy benefit by providing the highest levels of customer care & service
A day in the life of a Maxor Member Advocate is not a typical contact center job!
MaxorPlus is transforming Pharmacy Benefit Management to create healthier member lives through purposeful engagement. Integrating analytics, technology and information to identify intervention opportunities to communicate and engage with members to create change. Our proprietary engagement platform, combined with our suite of clinical solutions, guides members to make better, more informed choices, resulting in cost savings and improved clinical results. Grounded in our philosophy to put people first through our commitment to outstanding service, this foundation creates a PBM solution that is flexible, innovative and filled with inspired possibilities. MaxorPlus Inspiring What's Next.
The Maxor team brings robust experience, diverse perspectives and passion from a nationwide team of 900+ professionals located in more than half of the US states.
As a Member Advocate, you truly are an advocate for our members. You will receive calls from members to answer questions regarding their pharmacy benefits. You will establish and maintain relationships with members to ensure all needs are met completely, promptly and professionally. As a Member Advocate, you are the primary internal representative for our organization; you must convey to the member, a sense of care for them & expertise in our services. You are in a unique position to influence a positive customer experience by providing information & solving issues for the member
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred but not required
- Some college preferred. High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in high volume, dynamic contact center environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent telephone customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new skills, and tools and technology
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under difficult circumstances with a wide variety of individuals.
- 1+ years Pharmacy and/or Health Care experience
- PBM call center experience
- Chat Support experience
Why Choose a Career at Maxor?
Maxor offers a dress for your day work culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are truly valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. We offer highly competitive salary and a great benefits package plus:
- Quarterly performance bonus's
- A positive, high energy work culture
- Great team members!
- Growing company with opportunity for career advancement
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And more!
The innovative spirit at Maxor will transform the way you think about pharmacy & health-care services. As we pave the way in a relentless commitment to positive health outcomes, it’s never been a better time to be part of the Maxor team!
Please apply online at: https://careers-maxor.icims.com/