Office Administrator - #242785
A L HANSEN MFG CO
Date: 05/05/2021 00:00 AM
City: Waukegan, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A.L. Hansen Mfg. Co., an ISO 9001 certified company, is a leading manufacturer in the commercial hardware industry. We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to provide day-to-day administrative support to the quality control, production and purchasing departments.
Primary purpose of job:
To ensure continuous flow of materials, parts, and service to support production requirements. Negotiates/initiates purchase orders to achieve lowest total cost consistent with company specification. Confirms supplier delivery schedules, reports problems to supervisor, and/or production control.
- Ensures all electronic and physical filing systems are up to date.
- Manages and maintains database(s) and spreadsheets.
- Exports requested data to create specific reports as needed.
- Performs scanning and filing of department documents.
- Enter incoming transactions.
- Create, prepare, review and update documents as directed from management.
- Perform a variety of administrative support functions to facilitate the Quality, Production and Purchasing departments optimal performance
- Provide assistance/back up for the purchasing department as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Must be able to perform and understand basic shop mathematics (i.e. basic addition/subtraction, converting fractions to decimals).
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- High School Diploma / GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and ability to read and interpret blueprints.
Come join a company with over 100 years in the business that offers competitive pay, and a full benefits package that includes: tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and personal time, 9 paid holidays, 401k, medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance.
Hours are Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.