Bilingual Account Manager (Spanish/English) - #242746
Christian Durand - State Farm Agency
Date: 05/04/2021 23:30 PM
City: Gaithersburg, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A successful State Farm Insurance Agent is seeking an outgoing, bilingual (Spanish/English) professional to join their team.
As a State Farm team member, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Sales Producer, you will receive:
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Property && Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life && Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer