DIGITAL SALES COORDINATOR - WMC - #242725
Gray Media Group
Date: 05/04/2021 23:00 PM
City: Lakeland, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
About Station WMC:
WMC-TV, virtual and VHF digital channel 5, is an NBC-affiliated television station licensed to Memphis, Tennessee, United States. The station is owned by Gray Television. The station serves roughly the western third of Tennessee, northern Mississippi, eastern Arkansas and the southeastern corner of Missouri over the air, on satellite, and on various cable systems.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Must have good communication skills and be able to interface with the sales team
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Must be computer proficient and able to learn industry specific software and create sales presentations
- Broadcast and digital sales experience preferred
- College degree with emphasis in Advertising, Marketing or Business preferred
- Strong Microsoft office skills required, including Excel and Powerpoint
Strong mathematical skills required, include:
- Order entry into Wide Orbit and Campaign entry / deployment
- Run monthly campaign performance reports
- Develop sales reporting material on campaign performances
- Create engaging digital sales presentations with direction from account executives
- Work with Account Executives to get all elements together for campaign deployment
- Propensity to take on tasks and see them through the very end
- Known for getting the job done well
- Detail oriented
- Confident when talking to new people or asking tough questions
- Thrives in a team atmosphere
- Talented user and learner of new technology tools, software and systems
- Picks up and masters new concepts quickly
- Great listener
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Curious and excited about marketing and media
This position will work in support of a team of Account Executives and report to the Digital Sales Manager. Completion of an employment drug test and clean MVR required.
??? Interested applicants can apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings by searching the station call letters and attach your resume
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.