ATM Servicer - #242684
American 1 Credit Union
Date: 05/04/2021 22:30 PM
City: Jackson, Michigan
Salary: $17 - $21 / hour
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Location: Jackson, Michigan and surrounding area ATM's
Salary: $16.50 - $20.63
Position: Part Time scheduled up to 29.5 hours.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
All offers of employment are contingent on background screens which include a drug screen.
Position Overview: ATM servicers replenish machine cash, balance the machines, and report the settlement data with consolidated electronic reporting. This position is also responsible for first line support for ATM maintenance and repairs with a quick, knowledgeable response in order to troubleshoot problems, efficiently manage paper supplies, clear currency jams, and other repairs.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow all credit union policies and procedures; including policies and procedures for customer identification and all BSA requirements
- Removes money canisters from ATM, and replenishes machine supplies, such as deposit envelopes, receipt paper, and cash.
- Counts cash and items deposited by customers, and compares to transactions indicated on transaction tape from ATM.
- Records transaction information on form or log, and notifies designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Tests machine functions, and balances machine cash account, using electronic keypad.
Corrects malfunctions, such as jammed cash or paper, or calls repair personnel when ATM needs repair.
- Ensure safe operation of company vehicle.
- Professional interaction with outside support vendors.
- Personable attitude with coworkers, members and the public.
- Participates in ATM after hour’s bag rotation.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
- Member Focused - Empathetically seek understanding of what members require and expect and use available resources, policies, and opportunities in their best interest without compromising institutional core values.
- Attention to Detail - Thoroughness and accuracy in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Reliability and Confidentiality: Personally responsible; completes work in a timely, consistent manner; works hours necessary to complete assigned work; is regularly present and punctual; arrives prepared for work; is committed to doing the best job possible; keeps commitments. Able to keep all information obtained confidential including member, employee and credit union information.
- Communication - Effectively communicates by actively listening and sharing relevant information with co-workers and supervisor as to anticipate problems and ensure the effectiveness of the institution.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meet expectations of credit union’s Core Values: Engaged, Focused, Humbly Confident, Trustworthy and Achiever.
- Daily balancing of ATMs within established timeframes
- Accuracy in balancing and cash counting
- Ensures the ATM and surrounding area is clean, secure and well maintained
- Credit Union Core Values
- Humbly Confident
- G.R.E.A.T. Standards
- We Greet
- We value our member and coworkers by greeting one another.
- We Respect
- We respect our members and team by giving personal quality service.
- We Engage
- We are fully engaged with members and team members.
- We Achieve
- We achieve by executing tasks accurately and by offering additional products and services to our members.
- We are a Team
- We create a positive work environment by valuing one another and working together.
- We Greet
- A minimum education of high school diploma or GED.
- This position requires daily local area travel using a company provided vehicle.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must own a firearm and have a valid firearms permit to “conceal carry.”
- Must be able to comfortably lift/handle 50lbs, kneel, & squat, and bend
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a background in security, armored car etc.
- Possesses attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good driving record
- Ability to maintain a strict standard of confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Able to multi-task
- Requires independent judgment
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.