Account Manager - #242656
Garrett Schafer - State Farm Agency
Date: 05/04/2021 22:00 PM
City: Alpharetta, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential!
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain).
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain).
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop provided leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed
- Work with agent to establish and meet marketing goals
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Work direct towards your own State Farm Agency
- Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Paid time off - for personal time and holidays.
- Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a State Farm agent in the future.