Administrative Assistant - #242625
Abonmarche Consultants, INC
Date: 05/04/2021 21:30 PM
City: Hobart, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Abonmarche is a leading civil engineering, architectural and land surveying consulting firm with 40 years of experience. With over 125 staff members providing professional services through 9 offices in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan, we pride ourselves in providing high-value client service and have developed long term relationships with our clients as a trusted expert partner.
Abonmarche is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented Administrative Assistant to fill an immediate Full Time opening to provide support to our Hobart and Valparaiso, Indiana offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports and assists project managers and office staff to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists in the preparation of proposals, contracts, etc.
- Communicates with vendors, subcontractors, and clients.
- Coordinates and organizes meetings, conference calls, and calendar/appointment maintenance.
- Greets visitors and handles all incoming calls.
- Delivers and receives documents from clients and government offices.
- Completes other typical administrative duties to ensure an effective and efficient office operation to include scanning, copying, filing, ordering supplies, producing spreadsheets, letters, memos, and processing mail.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
- Experience working in an Engineering/Survey/Architectural firm a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work independently
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software including, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc).
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled