Technical Business Analyst - #242599
Date: 05/04/2021 21:00 PM
City: Folsom, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Allworth Financial (www.allworthfinancial.com) is an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. Allworth Financial delivers long- and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement.
Allworth Financial is a high growth, private equity backed, Registered Investment Advisory business, headquartered in Sacramento, CA. The business is a $10 billion firm and is on track for continued growth through both acquisitions and strong organic growth. Allworth Financial was recognized as a Barron's Top 100 RIA in 2020.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to scope, define and drive critical business initiatives to enhance company performance. This person should be verse in the Marketing Technology and have hands-on Marketing Cloud experience (IBM Acoustic and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Scope, define and drive critical IT business initiatives to enhance company performance within our Marketing department
- Familiar with Marketing IT: Campaigns, Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, SEO, etc
- Lead requirements solicitation sessions using various methods including but not limited to: interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios
- Design adaptable and scalable solutions that meet current business needs and can be leveraged to address future needs
- Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Analyze business process and design scalable solutions to increase operational maturity
- Assist in designing and creation of training material and conduct internal training sessions for business users about the application.
- Provide strategic guidance for the Marketing Tech platform identifying and proposing innovative capabilities
- Lead/oversee testing efforts to ensure high quality deliverables
- Drive business stakeholders toward consensus and decisions
- 3 + years w/ IBM Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Marketing experience required: all configuration basics: roles/profiles/fields/page layouts, validations, workflow, reports, dashboards
- 5+ years relevant experience working in some capacity supporting Marketing from an IT perspective
- 3+ years System/Business Analyst experience required
- 4 year college degree required
- Integration experience with Hubspot, inContact a plus
We value our associates' time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including flexible work arrangements, paid time off, medical and other insurances, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our associates, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Typical reporting relationships are described, but actual relationships may vary in some instances. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or knowledge required of personnel classified in this job.