FP & A Analyst - #242551
Date: 05/04/2021 20:30 PM
City: Winchester, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
MSA Security has an opportunity available at our Winchester, VA office for an FP&A Analyst reporting directly to the Director of Finance.
- Working knowledge of Government Contracts from a financial perspective.
- Assist with preparing monthly invoices and timesheet reconciliation.
- Knowledge of Cost Plus, T&M, and FFP contracts.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to interact with project management team and update budget forecasts.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting required.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in financial analysis. Government Contracting preferred.
- Possess detailed analytical abilities
- Experience in the use of ERP systems NetSuite, Deltek Cost Point, or Unanet.
- Eligible to obtain a Secret Government clearance.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and reach for telephone, keyboard, and other office equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic)
- Ability to work in a confined area
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)