Assistant, Data Integrity (HRIS) - #242538
Date: 05/04/2021 20:01 PM
City: Chicago, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Present in over 100 countries and employing nearly 80,000 professionals, Publicis Groupe is the third largest communications group in the world. Publicis Groupe is listed on the Euronext Paris [FR0000130577] and is part of the CAC 40 index. Active across the entire value chain, Publicis Groupe offers its major clients a transversal, unified and fluid model allowing them access to all the Groupe’s tools and expertise around the world through the mantra "The Power of One".
The Assistant, Data Integrity position is responsible for performing administrative work within the Data Integrity team including running and sharing reports, performing regular audits of HR data, and assisting with payroll administration and reconciliation. This position will be working with multiple teams and will need to communicate effectively with people of all job levels and personalities. The ideal applicants will be eager to help on a variety of projects and be continuously looking to grow their skills.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports from various HR systems and share with appropriate parties
- Identify issues or concerns around HR data and reporting, and assist the team in resolving
- Audit HRIS data to ensure data integrity and that all data meets the organization's legal obligations
- Assist with payroll administration and reconciliation
- Handle confidential and sensitive employee data professionally and respectfully
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations, including the organization’s Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs and systems
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and other functions as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of work experience; or any combination of education, training and/or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and project simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Positive attitude and a desire for professional growth
- Strong team player who is outgoing and personable with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.