Lead Technician - #242537
DBI SERVICES LLC
Date: 05/04/2021 20:01 PM
City: Alpharetta, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The position is responsible to perform the lead role in overall maintenance of the highway maintenance project assigned.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- May operate various forms of heavy highway equipment
- Lead crews in performing highway maintenance activities
- With equipment cleans and grades ditches, drainage structures, highway road shoulders, slopes
- Repair work including, but not limited to, repair of fences, sign repair, litter debris removal, and other highway maintenance activities to include emergency response
- Use all equipment safely
- Drive standard shift vehicles
- Strong equipment operations skills preferred.
- Have strong leadership skills
- CDL driver’s license required
- Be able to lift fifty to sixty pounds (50 - 60lbs.)
- Be able to drive manual transmission truck
- Be able to comply with Company Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Be able to work overtime, nights and weekends
- Minimum of two years experience operating skid steer and dump truck preferred.
- Highway maintenance or construction skills are preferred
- Must have supervisor traffic control certification