Registered Nurse- Infusion Center - #242514
Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Date: 05/04/2021 20:00 PM
City: Fripp Island, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The primary focus of the infusion center registered nurse is to manage the direct patient care for all infusion outpatients actively undergoing treatment. The RN will assume responsibility and accountability for the delivery of all patient care, to include but not limited to education, administration of chemotherapy, blood product transfusions and other supportive care infusions
- Minimum of an ADN from an accredited school of nursing.
- Two years work experience, experience in infusion nursing and/or oncology preferred.
- Nurses without oncology experience must complete ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy course and ONS Basic Cancer Course within 90 days of employment..
- Current South Carolina RN license.
- BLS certification required prior to first clinical shift (must be issued by the American Heart Association).
- OCN certification required within 2 years of hire.