Order Replenishment Merchandiser - #242435
Coca-Cola Southwest Bev
Date: 05/04/2021 19:00 PM
City: Abilene, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Location: 4800 Abilene, TX (Warehouse)
Work days/Shift Hours – if applicable:
Additional Relevant Information:
Responsible for replenishing, and merchandising products at all designated Large Store and similar accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
Designate location, build and maintain product displays and equipment placements in compliance with company standards
Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment
Manage back stock inventory levels and trade breakage in assigned accounts
Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up
Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers, customers, and shoppers
Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and point of sale, ensuring account meets Company merchandising standards
Determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
Maintain Merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts
Replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 3 year of general work experience required.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull, and push 50+ pounds; bend over, reach above head height, and kneeling.
- Previous sales/merchandising experience preferred
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.