Executive Administrative Assistant - #242413
Wonder Works Construction Corp.
Date: 05/04/2021 18:30 PM
City: Bowie, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Wonder Works is one of the most respected Development and Construction firms in the Tri-State area that have earned its reputation by building with integrity and quality since 1987.
The construction process is broken up into three distinct phases: Pre-construction/Pre-development, Construction, and Post Construction/Close Out. At Wonder Works, we pride ourselves on the quality of services we provide within each phase. Unlike other builders, we offer flexibility in Delivery Methods for all phases of the work. Each situation and phase is unique and in order to be successful one cannot always follow established paradigms. We can act as General Contractor, Design-Builder, Construction Manager and even Developer.
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
Wonder Works employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning and growth opportunities, competitive salary compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work-life benefits designed to make your life easier.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.