Security Officer (Overnight) - Controlled Facility - $14.69/hr - #242407
Anderson Security Agency Ltd
Date: 05/04/2021 18:30 PM
City: Tolleson, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Security Officer (Overnight) - Controlled Facility - $14.69/hr.
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 11pm-7am
Hourly Rate: $14.69/hr.
Location: Tolleson, AZ
Employee Benefits: We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package to our team members that include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance - After 90 days!
- Paid Sick Leave and Paid Time Off
- Free CPR/AED/First Aid Training
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Uniforms and First-Class Equipment
- Pet Insurance
- Guard Card Training and Renewal Assistance
- Career Development within Anderson Security
Anderson Security is looking for a Security Officer (Overnight) to work in the Tolleson area. Security Officers (Overnight) are responsible for safeguarding the facility property, personnel, and equipment and should report noteworthy incidents to the company as they occur.
As a Security Officer (Overnight), you should also ensure that safety equipment remains in excellent working order. As you become more aware of your site, youll start to notice any changes and can identify if something is out of the ordinary.
- Communicate appropriately with supervisors, peers, and client associates, and the general public in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the security team meets organizational goals for productivity, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Display intermediate/advanced computer skills to utilize the proprietary software on-site (CCure alarm systems and CCTV programs).
- Conduct thorough foot patrols around the premises to observe anything out of the ordinary. Some sites may have motorized patrols, i.e., golf carts or patrol trucks.
- Provide exceptional customer service while displaying a positive attitude.
- Have a thorough understanding of standard operating procedures, site-specific post orders and duties, and client safety programs.
- Make ethical judgment decisions while carrying out your responsibilities according to company and client policies.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail in all aspects of the job to ensure safety and security for all on-site.
- Handle sensitive information and material, in doing so, remain confidential at all times.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity in the performance of your duties.
- Maintain a flexible schedule and ability to work overtime if and when required, or in the event of an emergency.
- Have a valid Unarmed Security Guard License in Arizona (We can help you achieve this!)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess an Armed Security Guard Card through AZDPS.
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States.
- Submit to a comprehensive background check and drug screening.
- Possess the minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- If military experience must be able to provide a copy of DD-214, Form 4.
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certified. (We can help!)
About Anderson Security
Anderson Security is a leading provider of contract security services and total solutions. We set ourselves apart from the competition by providing security professionals who embody integrity, reliability, and professionalismall tenets of delivering operational excellence, our service hallmarks to clients.
Anderson Security provides all the tools you will need to be successful. We offer competitive wages, a steady work schedule, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, and the BEST training in the state! We offer a positive and inclusive work environment where you are treated with the respect a security professional deserves.
Anderson Security knows that the officers in the field are the backbone of our company. Your success ensures that our clients receive the best security services available by top-notch professionals. Apply to find out more!
Anderson Security Agency Ltd., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.