Auto Sales, Trainees, $4000/month Guaranteed Training Pay - #242369
Apple Valley Honda
Date: 05/04/2021 18:01 PM
City: Cashmere, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
400 Highline Drive, East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Automotive Sales Consultant
Paid Training - Guaranteed $4,000/month for 6 months
Rewarding Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
Sales Experience in any Industry is a PLUS
but not required!
We need 3 positions filled immediately!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
If you have experience, please come in and speak to us!
There is no limit to what you can earn!
In addition to highly competitive Commissioned Pay and Superior Management, we are proud to offer top of the line benefits including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision starting as low as $85.00/mo.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Corporate Golf Membership
- Lucrative Paid Time Off that starts accruing from Day 1
AND an excellent menu of voluntary benefits!
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Assist customers with finding, purchasing or leasing the right vehicle to meet their needs.
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close the sales.
- Work in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented sales environment
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, to be available for clients
- Must have customer service experience. Sales experience preferred, but will train the right candidate.
- Excellent communication skills and professional appearance and demeaner required.
- Must be able to take direction, be resourceful, self-directed, adaptable and a team player
- All new employees must have a valid Driver’s License, pass a criminal background screening and have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
Must be 18 years old, authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
Apple Valley Honda is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.