Marketing Coordinator & Copywriter – INTERNSHIP - #242351
Date: 05/04/2021 18:00 PM
City: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Marketing Coordinator is an Internship position that has the responsibility of B-to-B marketing strategies for the company, including: content marketing, inbound marketing, and marketing automation. The end goal of the efforts is the favorable positioning of the brand, improved SEO, and the generation of qualified leads for the sales team.
Purplegator is a mobile-first advertising agency that is now completely virtual in a work from home environment. It provides all things mobile and digital and traditional advertising and specializes in recruitment for hard to fill positions and government contracting.
The company is flexible on the days and times that the Marketing Coordinator will work. If applicable, it is anticipated that the Marketing Coordinator will work 10-15 hours per week during the school term and 30-40 hours per week in the summer and on time off from college.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Vice President.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive copywriting and blogging for corporate websites including the company’s new text message marketing site and app.
- Write original content and garner placement of content from external publishers.
- Coordinate the company’s webinar presentations.
- Participate in link building and other company SEO efforts.
- Participate in social media marketing efforts.
- Create sales presentation templates.
- Create sales proposal templates.
- Provide backup duties for agency client mobile and digital advertising creation.
- Provide backup duties for copywriting for agency client advertising.
- Willingness and commitment to learn about the industry on your own time.
- Outstanding writing skills are the job’s most important requirement.
- The second most important skill is the ability to create engaging PowerPoint, Prezi, or other presentations.
- Working knowledge of WordPress is helpful.
- Basic html skills are a bonus.
- Knowledge of all social media.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Technical abilities will make you an unexpected rock star.
Education and Qualifications
- Preference is for a student studying in a digital marketing, creative writing, English, or communications-related field.
- We prefer students who are between their junior and senior year or graduate students who may be interested in joining the team full time following graduation.
- Paid internship
- Early Dismissal Days before holidays
- Experience beyond college
- Learn what is important to YOU
- Gain a reference for when you start looking for a full time job.
How to Apply
Send your resume, along with any writing samples or other work samples, to Bob Bentz, at email@example.com.
1055 Westlakes Drive, Suite 300
Berwyn, PA 19312