Part time Speech-Language Pathologists - #242319
Kidz Therapy Spot
Date: 05/04/2021 17:30 PM
City: Winston, Georgia
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Kidz Therapy Spot is currently looking for part time Speech-Language Pathologists at both our Smyrna and Powder Springs locations.
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology from ASHA
- Current Georgia State License in Speech-Language Pathology
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills
Speech Pathologist job duties:
- Provide direct therapy services to patients.
- Perform initial assessments and/or re-evaluations using standardized and non-standardized testing tools.
- Complete evaluation reports and develop a patient plan of care.
- Document patient care (treatment notes / progress notes)
- Create home programs to assist caregivers in implementing recommended activities
- Collaborate with other therapists and professionals to maximize the outcomes for each patient
- Respond to any patient communications in a timely manner
- Maintain patient confidentiality and adhere to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Contact Charleen Johnson for more information.