Wire Reviewer and Releaser - #242306
Holler Law Firm, LLC.
Date: 05/04/2021 17:30 PM
City: Milford, Connecticut
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Find the error: 45998578-97-8914598721345989040 vs. 45998578-97-8914698721345989040.
If you found it, and if this basic problem satisfied you, then this position is your dream job. The Wire Reviewer/Releaser position provides final review of outgoing wire transfers for completion and accuracy. We handle large sums, which must be sent in the right amount, to the right place with the right reference information. Our jobs depend on it.
Holler Law Firm, LLC is a family-oriented and employee-led business with a successful multi-state real estate closing practice. We provide a unique solution to the title insurance industry by leveraging cutting-edge technology, innovative business solutions, and a growth-oriented operational model. With nearly two decades of experience, Holler Law Firm provides exceptional real estate closing services to our dedicated portfolio of clients, who have trusted us with their business for many years. Our dynamic environment offers unique career opportunities for driven individuals to meet new challenges and grow within the organization.
This Role Will:
- Review the closing loan documents for accuracy
- Review wire amounts, beneficiaries and wire references for accuracy
- Forwards or places on hold inaccurate or incomplete files
- Passes complete and accurate loan files through to the wire pipeline
- Communicates regularly with all teams to resolve questions
- Assists with the re-review of loan files
Skills, Expertise and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in analytical, critical thinking, and research techniques
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail and time management
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products
- Ability to focus on one task for long periods of time
- Willingness to embrace a unique and wonderful culture of commitment and open communication
Full, Affordable Benefits
Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount Program, and more! Waiting periods apply.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Holler Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday