EVS Attendant - #242297
AVI RESORT AND CASINO
Date: 05/04/2021 17:01 PM
City: Laughlin, Nevada
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned area on the property.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Clean and stock public restrooms.
- Dust and mop floors.
- Clean and wash all ashtrays and ash urns.
- Clean all slot machines.
- Spot clean walls and wall coverings.
- Polish brass.
- Clean glass and mirrors.
- Empty trash.
- Provide outstanding customer service in a timely manner to both guests and fellow team members
- Performs other duties as assigned
- One (1) year of experience in casino or similar background.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in non-gaming areas and 21 years of age to work in gaming areas.
- Good customer skills.
- The primary language spoken is English; ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Obtain and maintain all work cards as required by the company
- Verify right to work in the United States
- Frequently required to walk and stand for long periods
- Use hands to hold tools utilized for position
- Reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Potential Work Environment Conditions
The work environment is characterized as a casino setting requiring multi-tasking, where computers and standard office equipment will be supplied and used as a part of the job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud requiring service to guests who may be smoking and/or drinking alcohol. The work environment is a smoking environment in the building as well as occasional work outdoors as needed. Work schedule varies including weekends, holidays and special events.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.