Practice Manager - #242292
Pediatric CV Surgery
Date: 05/04/2021 17:01 PM
City: Dallas, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Practice Manager with Pediatric CV Surgery you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Pediatric CV Surgery, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Pediatric CV Surgery family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Practice Manager to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Practice Manager for our practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement and direct the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
- Manage staff performance including supervising, coaching/counseling front office and clinical staff daily and interviewing, hiring, and training new staff
- Address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
- Develop the practice budget including pull profit and loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting
- Review the practice’s policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, and government agencies
- Market the practice in the local community and maintain a good public relations program
- Identify strategy for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
What Qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is highly preferred (appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements)
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare setting is required
- Leadership or management experience in physician practice
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Practice Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.