Housekeeping Inspector - #242285
Marriott Lancaster & LCCC
Date: 05/04/2021 17:01 PM
City: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Housekeeping Inspector inspects and evaluates physical condition of condos/rooms to ensure all areas of responsibility are clean and maintained to standard on a daily basis
- High School diploma or equivalent required with at least 2 years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Ensure a work order is completed for all painting repairs furnishings relocation of equipment and reallocation of space.
- Follows up on the completion of the job in the unit.
- Inventories supplies are replaced where needed soon after missing inventory has been reported from a unit. Alerts Manager of inventory needed for stock room such as Silverware Flatware cookware.
- Regularly inspects equipment to ensure equipment is working properly and not missing.
- Ensure a communication with each owner when it is need it.
- Plans work schedules to ensure adequate service (Engineering) and to ensure staffing levels are appropriate with business levels.
- Assist with daily paperwork as needed.
- Withhold a professional attitude and environment during all times.
- Assists Room Attendants when need it
- Other duties as assigned by Manager which could be directly related or un-related to original position.
Boasting a central location in downtown Lancaster, this hotel combines the Beaux Arts-style façade of the former Watt & Shand Department Store with state-of-the-art technology and modern décor.
Rooms at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square are equipped with 32-inch LCD TVs and plug-in panels for electronic devices.
Guests can soak in the indoor swimming pool, relax in the jacuzzi or opt for working out at the in-house fitness center. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed in the modern airy hotel’s lobby and in all public areas.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan