Speech - Language Pathologist - SLP - #198011
BY YOUR SIDE - Autism Therapy Services
Date: 04/09/2021 03:32 AM
City: Snellville, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Celebrate Success at Every Step!
What makes BY YOUR SIDE unique is our commitment to providing the highest quality multi-disciplinary services to our clients in a fun and trust filled environment. Providing quality therapy begins with specialized, evidence based in-house staff training, lead by a team of experienced professionals, that prepares the clinicians with the skills needed to provide individualized, high quality therapy. From there, BYS provides ongoing coaching and mentorship on how to build strong client-therapist relationships and promote families to remain an active member of their child's therapy team.
Our multi-disciplinary staff provide a comprehensive approach specifically designed to meet the needs of the individual, as well as the family. Our services include Applied Behavior Analysis, Speech-Language Therapy, Feeding Therapy, Occupational Therapy and BYS Academy, a school readiness program designed to prepare children for a school setting.
• Completion of documentation for all pre-authorizations, initial evaluations, assessments, insurance reports, and progress reports.
•Opportunity to supervise student interns and Clinical Fellows
• Create necessary materials to support a variety of communicative needs.
• Provide individual and group therapy to clients focusing on a variety of areas including: speech, language, feeding, and social skills.
• Interact with and educate parents on helpful therapy approaches and in-home strategies to facilitate generalization of skills.
• Maintain a team-based, collaborative approach for therapy planning and implementation.
• Consult and plan with the client’s family concerning their progress towards their speech language treatment plan.
• Evaluate and prepare SOAP notes as well as required reports as dictated by insurance parties per request from parents/guardians.
• Maintain current certification with IDFPR and with American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) while abiding by the ethical standards
Speech Language Pathologists at BY YOUR SIDE will fall into one of the following categories:
1. SLP Level I - currently in their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) or those with less than 2 years of experience as an SLP
2. SLP Level II - SLPs with 2-4 years of experience who may be interested in clinical supervision of a Clinical Fellow (CF)
3. Sr SLP - SLPs with 4+ years of experience who may be interested in clinical supervision of a CF
• Speech Pathologists (SLP) requires Licensed and Registered Speech - Language Pathologist in the State of Georgia.
• Medicaid experience required
• ASHA certified Speech Language Pathologist
• CPR certified.
• Familiarity relevant diagnostic tools and procedures.
• Knowledge of sensory and behavioral strategies.
• Ability to think creatively and adjust the style, as appropriate to explore different avenues as a way of embracing change.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Electronic-based data collection and reporting system, including company iPad
- Paid Approved CEU Allowance and Paid CEU Days
- Opportunity for company growth