T & C Technician - #197967
Date: 04/09/2021 03:03 AM
City: Hornell, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Indefinite U.S. work authorized required for employment. No Visa Sponsorship is available now or anytime in the future for this position.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a T&C Technician to join our growing team in Hornell, NY.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
The T & C Technician prepares and performs Test and Commissioning activities. Takes part with numerous interfaces, including RC T&C team, local partner of sub-contractor and local engineering companies, and other company product line T&C representatives. Will also interface with T&C representatives and in-factory the different sources of technical knowledge for site support.
The T & C Technician respects the QCD commitments given by the Project Commissioning Manager in accordance with the Process, Work Package, and Planning.
- Prepares T&C procedures based on typical ones.
- Participates in the preparation of test notebooks.
- Participates in test operations.
- Interprets information delivered by the test systems.
- Performs analysis and fills-in test reports / anomaly reports.
- Participates in the sub-system tests under the supervision of the T&C Manager in charge of the project.
- Executes test scenarios and records the results.
- Respects EHS, Safety Instructions, and QCD.
- Reports to the PrCOM or to the T&C Engineer.
- Associate Degree in a Technical discipline is required. Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field is preferred.
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written).
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experiences in a similar function or in Factory Validation.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must have a rigorous, proactive attitude in interfacing technical problems / other entities.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Candidates must be able to start within 3 weeks of acceptance date.