Dental Receptionist - Part Time - #197917
Unify Community Health at Northeast Community Center
Date: 04/09/2021 02:03 AM
City: Spokane, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This is a part time, as-needed position. Use your passion for helping others while building relationships with our dental team that could lead to a full-time position with benefits.
Are you passionate about using your bilingual skills to help others have a positive experience at their dental visits? Do you like working with people of all ages? Do you want to work with a friendly team where your contributions are valued? If this describes you, apply today to be part of our team at Unify Community Health, NE in Spokane!
In this position, you will fill as needed when the regular receptionists are out, so there is not a regular schedule.
What you'll do:
- Fill an important role in our dental front office, assisting patients and keeping the front office running smoothly
- Schedule appointments and make reminder calls
- Register patients and inform them about the clinic, charges, policies, and procedures
- Prepare and manage patient charts
- Work when needed during clinic hours, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Your front office experience in a medical or dental office or other office setting is a plus
- Experience with computer applications and typing
- High School diploma or GED
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.