Local Account Executive - Addison, TX - #197884
Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors
Date: 04/09/2021 02:00 AM
City: Addison, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Provides comprehensive, individualized, and responsive service to assigned key accounts, contributing to the retention of group premium income. Manages the overall customer and broker relationship to maximize customer satisfaction and contributes to retention goals impacting Group Division profitability. Supports division staff and provides end-to-end direct customer support, problem resolution, technical support, training and project support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Attains retention goals as defined by management. Contributes proactively to the retention of key clients. Manages accounts including external customer relationships with Brokers and clients to ensure the scope and quality of services are met.
- Functions as a consultant to account clients regarding their plan needs. Provides direction and suggestions to both internal and external clients/brokers. Participates in product development, service upgrades, and enhancement activities based on industry demands. Assists in the development of alternative processes to meet customer satisfaction.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues and operating complications that occur in or between third parties or internal departments. Coordinates and leads all issue resolution from start to finish will all applicable parties.
- Participates in the development of marketing and communication materials, programs, and presentations, which improve the marketability of the Group products and services to assist with meeting sales and financial goals. Materials include pre-sale, installation, enrollment, and ongoing service phases. Determines educational needs of clients and synthesizes material into appropriate client communication pieces.
- Leads presentations, ongoing client review meetings, online web capabilities demos, and broker meetings as needed, in conjunction with Group Office.
- Stays abreast of industry trends, governmental changes affecting Group Plans and maintains an awareness of existing and developing market trends. Monitors and maintains information related to industry trends and competitor products through consultants, industry contacts, surveys, studies, and attendance at industry seminars.
- Partners effectively with internal Home Office and Group Office associates to provide support to key clients and brokers.
- Exchanges information with assigned key accounts for anticipating and identifying potential customer needs. Communicates key account needs and recommends solutions to appropriate departments.
- Provides quality and thorough customer service by investigating key account service complaints, coordinates responses to customer questions and concerns, creates customer-specific action plans, and develops specific recommendations to improve customer satisfaction.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Extensive and successful account management & client service experience in the Group services marketplace, evidenced by previous performance of designated account management and relationship management responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience researching and resolving complex issues.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality and thorough customer service by investigating key account service complaints, coordinates responses to customer questions and concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to create individualized action plans and recommendations to improve process flow and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to think and conceptualize beyond existing barriers, methods, and practices and utilize sound and independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, negotiation, and human relations skills.
- Working knowledge of competitors products and services.
- Ability to comprehend contracts, plan documents, and enrollment documents.
- Ability to travel (66%) and a valid driver's license.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you'll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you'll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples' lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company's exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.