SECURITY OFFICER - #197853
Date: 04/09/2021 01:30 AM
City: Bossier City, Louisiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Greets guests, provides information and safe environment for employees and guests.
- High school diploma or equivalent and two years’ experience in a position with direct guest contact required
- Must possess excellent customer and employee relations skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no suspensions, DUI or more than 2 moving vehicle violations within the last 3 years
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- Must undergo eight (8) hours of ASP (baton) training
- Must be able to obtain First Aid, CPR, and Alcohol Awareness Certifications
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the safety and well being of guests and fellow employees
- Gives directions and provides escort to customers in need
- Provides assistance to civil and law enforcement authorities, including testimony in court and other administrative hearings
- Patrols all sections of property to identify safety hazards and breaks in security
- Creates lost and found detailed descriptions of people and incidents
- Enforces all company policies and procedures
- Provides First Aid and CPR when necessary
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
DEMANDS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
PHYSICAL & MENTAL:
- Must be able to physically restrain adults who weight more than 200 pounds
- Must be able to stoop, bend, jump, twist, crouch, grip, carry heavy loads, and maneuver quickly on level surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds
- Must be able to push or pull up to 150 pounds
- Ability to make rational decisions when handling guest and employee issues
- Ability to see and remember the specific details of incidents and persons
- Ability to give court testimony when necessary and write detailed reports
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to work and stand inside and outside, sometimes in heat in excess of 115 degrees or cold as low as 10 degrees
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights, and dust.
CAESARS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS JOB DESCRIPTION WHENEVER NECESSARY.