Human Resources Recruiter - #197847
Edge Pest Control
Date: 04/09/2021 01:02 AM
City: Orem, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing full-service pest control companies! We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers. Edge has been on the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for the past 6 consecutive years and is projected to accelerate its growth every year moving forward. We operate in 9 states with 18 branch offices and are rapidly expanding.
Our team is a group of highly talented individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a driven goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible opportunity that Edge provides. We thrive in an environment where we can apply our skill sets to add value, generate revenue, and contribute to our client's success.
As part of the application process for this position, a survey is required to be completed by all applicants. Please complete the following survey before submitting an application:
As a Human Resource Recruiter you will assist in the staffing and managing of the human resource needs of a growing company.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Recruit and screen all job applications to maintain staffing needs.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Follow candidates throughout the pipeline of the application and interviewing process, along with following up with branch manager interviews.
- Extend and send job offers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3+ months recruiting experience (preferred)
- Google Docs and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in the following areas (preferred): Hiring, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Supports Diversity and Employment Law
- Health and Life insurance benefits available
- Full-Time (Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm)
- Basketball Court and Gym