Bartender - Mesa Verde - Far View Lodge - Mesa Verde-Metate Lounge - #197820
Date: 04/09/2021 01:00 AM
City: Mancos, Colorado
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Bartender prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customer requests. This may include preparing mixed drinks, as well as pouring wine and beer. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets customers and takes orders; processes cash and credit card transactions
- Mixes and serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons' identification
- Adheres to cash handling policies
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Takes inventory counts and ensures product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a bartender preferred
- Proven knowledge of bartending principals and recipes
- Must be able to obtain all Aramark and state/local required alcohol service certifications
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
BENEFITS: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and work/life resources to our benefits-eligible hourly Aramark employees. Additional benefits include retirement savings plans like 401(k) and paid days off such as parental leave and disability coverage. Hourly eligible benefits vary by location and are subject to any legal requirements or limitations, employee eligibility status, and where the employee lives and/or works.
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $12.32 to $12.32 , depending on circumstances including an applicant's skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). This is Aramark's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.