Accounts Payable Lead - Central Pre-Mix Development Corporation (Spokane, WA) - #197803
Date: 04/09/2021 00:30 AM
City: Spokane, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job ID: 279999
CPM Development Corp., a CRH company, is a member of the CRH West Division family, values a culture of growth, development, and internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies. For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation.
Responsible for working with the AP manager on various projects including year-end processing, acting as backup on month end functions, assisting with assigned accounts payable processing; weekly A/P check processing; assist with 1099 processing and year end maintenance, vendor master file maintenance and month end processing. Provide assistance and support to other Accounts Payable team members.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Maintain excellent internal and external customer relations.
- Process accounts for assigned locations.
- Process accounts payable weekly check run for assigned locations.
- Responsible for compiling and keying a complete and accurate monthly accrual for assigned vendors.
- Adjust invoices for WA Manufacturing and/or ID Production Exemptions as needed.
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements.
- Assist with vendor master file maintenance, including create, change, and update with WP information; monitor for accuracy to reduce duplications.
- Provide assistance and support for all Accounts Payable team members.
- Ensure 1099 vendor information is received and input into accounts payable system. Assist in 1099 processing for all companies.
- Assist AP manager with batch review, 1099 processing at year end
- Act as backup to AP Manager with month end functions and weekly check run review.
- Participate in special projects with AP Manager
- Other Duties:
- Performs duties according to OMG Internal SOX and Fraud Controls.
- Observe confidentiality of company information; written and verbal.
- Observe company safety standards and maintains safe work environment.
- Provide backup where needed.
- Filing, other duties and specialized projects as assigned.
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
- Other tasks as assigned to meet business needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Two to three years of accounting education and/or equivalent work experience highly preferred.
- Three to five years accounts payable processing experience highly preferred.
- P.C. knowledge required specifically Excel and Word for Windows.
- Organizational and excellent communication skills required.
- Sales and use tax experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Consistently reports for work at scheduled work time
What CRH Americas Offers You
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CPM Development Corp. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.