COORDINATOR, HR - #197784
Date: 04/09/2021 00:30 AM
City: Chantilly, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We are now hiring for a HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR position.
Location: CHARLOTTE, NC. Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule:MONDAY - FRIDAY 8-5 pm
It’s Safe to Work at Canteen! We know many of you who are new to working in a foodservice setting might be a little unsure about your safety. We understand. As Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020, keeping our Canteen Team and clients safe is very important to us!
How do we keep our Team safe? Canteen has Safety Teams that direct how we work together with extensive safety protocols, and we provide personal protective equipment and ongoing safety training. We believe that knowledge is power, and with this knowledge you will feel much better about working in one of our facilities or serving our customers during this pandemic.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 508930. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Working as an HR Coordinator, you will focus on Human Resources functions. You will ensure the services provided to customers are of superior quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, performance reviews, transfers, and termination date and reason.
- Processes new hires, terminations, employee changes, transfers, and general employee database maintenance in HRIS system.
- Coordinates employee relocation.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
- Coordinates and processes reference and background checks.
- Processes New Hire offer letter/packages and other candidate correspondence.
- Maintains and examines complete, accurate, and confidential personnel files.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Knowledge of HRIS is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Proficient computer skills with Windows based office software including MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Associateâs degree or equivalent 2+ years of related work experience.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Ability to earn quarterly bonuses!
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 508930