Preschool Assistant Teacher: 3-4 Year Olds - #197765
Spring Education Group
Date: 04/08/2021 23:33 PM
City: Alpharetta, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you love being a part of and making a difference in a child's educational and developmental journey?
Employment Status: Full-Time, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: Alpharetta, GA - Avalon
Pay: Hourly, based on years of experience and education.
Carrington Academy, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is an independent private school founded on the belief that education has a significant influence in the life of a child. We seek to ensure superior academic and personal growth outcomes for students and to provide rewarding career opportunities for educators.
Assistant Teachers at Carrington Academy create a warm, engaging, and creative classroom environment, proactively supporting the Lead Teacher in classroom management and the children's overall school experience.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- COVID Health and Safety Measures: we follow CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics!
- Assist the Lead Teacher in creating and delivering engaging lesson plans, implementing the school curriculum, and assessing the individual developmental needs of each student.
- Being a strong communicator and having an abundance of patience is the key to success for our team of professionals.
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Will possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Is at least 18 years of age.
- Successfully clears a criminal background without exemption.
Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 3 paid Sick Days (*prorated, based on date of hire)
- Paid leave to get the COVID vaccine
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Education Assistance Program
- Tuition Discount to enroll your child(ren) in our programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
To Learn More