Armed Security Officer-SIGN ON BONUS!! (Erie) - #197755
St. Moritz Security Service
Date: 04/08/2021 23:32 PM
City: Erie, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Why St. Moritz?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the security industry? Join St. Moritz Security Services, Inc., a well -established company with over 35 years in the industry.
No security program can be successfully implemented without quality people to execute the program.
The ST. MORITZ DIFFERENCE is our PEOPLE.
From the first level security officer to the CEO, St. Moritz is committed from the top down to provide the highest level of service possible.
Job Skills / Requirements
Responsibilities & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of security-related duties, depending on the posts to which assigned
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Patrol facility/man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence by being a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Report unusual incidents to management.
- Utilize a sense of urgency to respond to all emergency situations and monitor daily activity on site to ensure policies and procedures are maintained.
- All functions, duties, tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail, good verbal and written communications, including legible report writing.
- Ability to provide quality Customer Service.
- Ability to work independently OR as part of a small group to resolve urgent issues, process orientated with high attention to detail, and triage a problem quickly providing precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand 8+ hours per shift.
- Have a High school diploma or GED.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience (preferred).
- Prior Military or law enforcement experience ( preferred).
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Previous Armed Security experience.
- Armed guards to be trained in firearms.
- Armed guards to have required firearm permit.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing, full background investigation and MVR check.
Education Requirements (Any)
GED or H.S. Equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)
PA ACT 235 License
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan