Pacific SW Regional Sales Manager - #197735
VTekis Consulting LLP
Date: 04/08/2021 23:31 PM
City: Tucson, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
VTekis Consulting LLC provides complete solutions for Staff Agumentation, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Contract Hiring, Direct Hire and Outsourced Solutions. Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients not just to find someone to do a job, we match the right professional for your staffing needs and earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity. Most importantly, We don’t consider the process complete until we find the perfect fit.
Experience with Defense, Aerospace, and Telecommunications
Design-in Sales for Electronics (not off the shelf products)
Working a sales funnel through a CRM
Managing Manufacturing Representatives
JOB SUMMARY: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding the territory’s orders budget, discovering new opportunities and customers, while cultivating a relationship and assessing their needs. Once these needs are determined, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for taking them through the sales process working with the appropriate product line personnel to capture the business. Additionally, this position is responsible for presenting further business opportunities with current customers and supporting existing business. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the Area Sales Director, territory’s sales representatives, authorized distributors and factory personnel to develop a sales funnel to position the region to meet corporate goals. The Regional Sales Manager will be required to sell all APITech products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and direct day to day sales activities to meet the planned monthly, quarterly and annual regional goals.
- Provide support as needed to customers, representatives and product line personnel to develop a robust sales funnel; promote /develop new products and frame the competitive landscape of the territory.
- Understand the territory’s customers, competitors, markets and API’s capabilities to target new opportunities. Obtain customer feedback for new product idea generation.
- Develop and execute account development plans to promote growth within region.
- Generate opportunity capture plans with product line personnel along with strategies to increase the win probability of significant opportunities.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, representatives and product line personnel to facilitate the capture of new opportunities.
- Provide accurate forecasts and other information on a timely basis as requested.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES: The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities and/or duties required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage representatives to meet sales goals and obtain required administrative information.
- Review and approve monthly commissions. Provide administrative reporting as required.
- Effectively interface with internal personnel, customers and representatives to win new business and process existing business.
- Must be able to articulate customers’ needs to product lines to facilitate new product and product derivative discussions.
- Perform back-up, training and other duties as requested.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience Years: 5-8 years
- Experience Type: Defense, Space, preferably Wireless/Telecom
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certificates/Licenses: None Required
Thanks and Regards,
PH - 229-264-4029
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.