Microsoft Dynamics Support Technician - #197731
Coffman Engineers, Inc.
Date: 04/08/2021 23:31 PM
City: Spokane, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Coffman Engineers, we serve as both prime consultant and sub consultant on projects large and small, including commercial, retail, institutional, government, industrial, and project/construction management. Incorporated in 1979, we have employees in more than 16 locations serving clients across the United States and overseas.
To meet client objectives and to integrate our many disciplines, we can create teams comprised of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, fire protection, and corrosion control, as well as project/construction managers and professionals in a variety of specialty services. This ability has made us a leader in the engineering and construction communities, and has strengthened our reputation as being progressive, innovative, and a great place to work.
Coffman Engineers’ is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Support Technician to be the CRM support contact for implementing system changes, interfacing with our third-party Microsoft vendor, performing maintenance, deploying patches, and troubleshooting. Secondary will be assisting our Solutions Integrator with the implementation of Dynamics Finance and Operations. Position will be located in either the Seattle or Spokane office.
- AA Degree or higher in software Engineering or related degree program
- Two plus years of desktop support
- Experience prioritizing and managing support tickets and communicating status of issues and high-priority cases to users and management
- General understanding of relational databases
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Experience in the A/E/C industry
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CE) and Finance and Operations (F&O)
- PowerBI experience
- Technical documentation experience
- Ability to multi-task with strong project ownership and project planning skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience utilizing Microsoft DevOps
- Ability to interface with third party developers
Why You Want To Work Here
Coffman truly focuses on its employees. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work with a collaborative team.
Coffman offers a flexible PTO program, a fun office environment, and free daily breakfast (waffles!). Coffman’ Seattle office is located in a newly renovated office space close to convenient transportation options, the historic Pike Place Market, and all that downtown and the waterfront has to offer. Also, until it is safe to return to the office, teleworking options are available. We welcome the dedicated and the driven. Join us.
Don’t take our word for it. Check out what others are saying:
Coffman at a Glance:
- 42 years in business
- 550+ employees serving clients throughout the U.S. and overseas from more than 16 locations
- Multi-discipline engineering services plus corrosion control, commissioning and project/construction management
- #27 Top 80 Engineering Firms, Building Design+Construction, 2019
- #42 Zweig Group Hot Firm List, Zweig Group, 2020
- #164 Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record, 2020
You must apply online for this position. If you are unable to complete our online application process, or if you need assistance to do so, let us know so we can provide a reasonable accommodation.
If you are experiencing problems applying through our system, please try again using a different browser or an updated version of your current browser. If that doesn't work, please contact us directly.
This position is direct with Coffman Engineers; we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled individuals.