Assistant Store Manager (US) - #197722
TD Bank Group
Date: 04/08/2021 23:04 PM
City: New Haven, Connecticut
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Assistant Store Manager coaches and motivates a Store team to deliver legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management. This job establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service. The job also provides oversight of Store operations, supervision of personnel and performance of all operational duties.
- Accountable for achieving an overall Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Ensures team members fully complete required Training prior to servicing Customers
- Leads the operational standards of the Store, including but not limited to cash handling, control of negotiable items, preventing fraud, managing controllable expenses, promoting integrity, Customer privacy and Employee safety
- Leads by example and coaches team members to focus on Customer experience, by having needs-based conversations and offering financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Partners with Store Leadership to achieve both Store and individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Proactively reaches out to Customers to deepen relationships through needs-based conversations
- Assumes Store Manager responsibilities when warranted
- Assists Store Manager with effective scheduling and managing Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Recruits, interviews, trains, orients, and evaluates employees in accordance with HR guidelines
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years related experience required
- Supervisory or leadership experience required
- Demonstrated ability to provide Legendary Customer Service
- Extensive knowledge of Banking Compliance Regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sales and Operational Management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Previous consumer and residential lending experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of TD Bank products and services
- Demonstrated organization, interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills
- Shows proficiency with expense management
- Notary License (Preferred)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.