Developmental Disabilities Professional - Case Manager - #197711
Highland Rivers Health
Date: 04/08/2021 23:01 PM
City: Dalton, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Highland Rivers provides a variety of services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) that includes learning opportunities, day programs, community integration, living supports and supported employment. Services are integrated, person-centered and support individuals in acquiring valuable life skills that foster self-direction, self-sufficiency and independent living to the extent possible. IDD services also include support and education for family members.
Highland Rivers Health is currently seeking a DDP Case Manager.
- Responsible for participating in the individual's meetings (ie:ISP, HRST).
- Make face to face contact with assigned individuals on their caseload monthly.
- Monitor the individual's progress toward goals and complete a monthly note in the electronic health record to reflect the progress or lack of progress toward goals.
- Monitor CIS to ensure all required individual timelines are met for following documents: SIS, ISP, DMA-7, and PA. If not processed as required, will notify the S/C and Supervisor via email.
- Participate with other treatment team members in identifying individual's strengths, weaknesses and developing an ISP.
- Monitor the individual's progress towards treatment goals and objectives.
- Communicate with individual, Support Coordination, family members, host home providers, and community resources to ensure that individual's needs are met.
- Ensure supervised staff has a clear understanding of results that are required and outcomes expected.
- Ensure behavior and management style exhibits the Core Values of the agency: Integrity, Collaboration, Fiscal Responsibility, Respect for the Individual (including other staff), Recovery, Empowerment, and Quality of Care for the whole individual.
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field.
- Must meet qualifications to acquire a DDP certification or currently hold DDP certification.
- Must have at least one year working experience in development disabilities environment.
- Must be able to travel in service area.
- Must be able to pass background investigation, drug screen and have good 7year motor vehicle report.
- Excellent communication, organizational, fiscal management and critical thinking skills.